OVERCOMING PEER PRESSURE THROUGH MARTIAL ARTS
Our teens are facing more challenges than ever before today. For Teenagers, it can seem very important to “fit in”. They are very concerned about their image and worry about what others think of them, here are the facts:
- Around 30% of teens have been offered drugs in middle school and high school.
- 74.3% of high school students have tried alcohol.
- 3.1 million Teenagers smoke.
- Bullying has become an epidemic.
Defiance Martial Arts is here to help! They will learn to be themselves, and build the confidence physically, mentally, and emotionally by becoming their own personal leader through martial arts excellence!
How Martial Arts Helps Teens Overcome Bullying
We teach our Teens how to identify when someone is: being rude, inappropriate, or whether they are being singled out everyday by a certain person or group.
Educating on what to do and how to keep a record, when bullying becomes targeting on a daily basis is imperative for us to help our students and our own children, deal with bullying. We have a proven system that has helped so many of our students deal with and overcome bullying. It is part of our curriculum and we cover it often in classes.
Building Tomorrow’s Leaders through Martial Arts
At Defiance Martial Arts, you will see character development unlike anything before! Whether they are trying martial art classes for the very first time, or have previous martial art training experience, we are here to increase their confidence and make them stronger mentally, physically, and emotionally than they ever thought possible.
At Defiance Martial Arts, Teens are going to learn:
- Character Building Life Skills
- Develop Leadership Qualities
- Positive Mindset
- Academic Achievement
- Self-Defense Skills
- How to defend themselves from predators and bullies
- Community Involvement
Defiance Martial Arts offers a complete range of martial arts programs, that teach life skills through training, you can expect:
- Karate - learn tradition Karate and Katas. Karate teachins focus and self-discipline.
- Grappling - Your ground game will improve immensely when you learn key Jiu-Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, and Judo submission grappling techniques. You learn will ground defense and offense from beginner to advance.
- Striking - You are going to love our KickBoxing classes! Kickboxing and Boxing skills routinely come into play during UFC bouts; you are going to get amazing skills, if you dedicate yourself to training at Defiance Martial Arts. (Sparring is optional).
- MMA – Learn what the top UFC fighters do, by learning a combined curriculum of: Kickboxing, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, and Judo; you will be able to defend yourself and learn effective take downs! (Sparring is optional).
- Self Defense Skills – This being the most important set of skills and abilities of all, because they could potentially save your life one day. Learn what our special forces such as: Seal Team 6, FBI, DEA, and 13 other government agencies are learning for self defense. We are dedicated to helping you develop mentally and physically, so you can defend yourself and loved ones if the desperate need ever arises. Learn up-to date Self-Defense, (No Katas here), with Krav Maga and Jeet Kune Do.
- Kali - students will learn Philipino stick fighting, and knife defense with our weapon curriculum.
OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE AMAZING!
Codie and Heather Braegger, are highly trained, educated, skilled and professional. We want your child to succeed and have fun doing it! As parents ourselves, we understand that children need to build self-confidence at an early age, and we are skilled in character building, allowing your child to reach their full potential. Our instructors stay up-to-date on the latest martial art techniques, teaching methods, fitness, nutrition and exercise knowledge. Your child will learn correct self-defense tactics, in a safe and proper way.
Sign up Now, for your Child's Free Trial Program, by using the form below, or, Calling 435-695-3278!